辭職信....
Dear (the name of your boss),I regret to inform you that I decided to resign from my present position as (position) with effective from (next day of last date).
Thank you for giving me a chance to learn and to gain the valuable experience in (company name and section work with). I hope my resignation would not cause you much inconvenience.
Thank you for your kind attention and would appreciate if you could let me have a reference letter before I leave.
Yours faithfully,
______________________(your full name)
我不知... 不知...
我始終沒有勇氣把它簽上自己的名字...
但是我一定會與Mrs Wan道別時說...
九月時我為感情而留下... 今天同樣也是為了感情而離去
在遠方思念 忘掉卻驟現
看風箏有線 雲(魂)斷線不斷...
讓愛糾纏 我未能話別
為見你一面 尋覓到實現
愛她 未怕 一生記掛 我將一生愛愛惜他
copy by 思念 (韓劇"大長今"插曲) 陳慧琳
Thank you for giving me a chance to learn and to gain the valuable experience in (company name and section work with). I hope my resignation would not cause you much inconvenience.
Thank you for your kind attention and would appreciate if you could let me have a reference letter before I leave.
Yours faithfully,
______________________(your full name)
我不知... 不知...
我始終沒有勇氣把它簽上自己的名字...
但是我一定會與Mrs Wan道別時說...
九月時我為感情而留下... 今天同樣也是為了感情而離去
在遠方思念 忘掉卻驟現
看風箏有線 雲(魂)斷線不斷...
讓愛糾纏 我未能話別
為見你一面 尋覓到實現
愛她 未怕 一生記掛 我將一生愛愛惜他
copy by 思念 (韓劇"大長今"插曲) 陳慧琳
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home