藉著雨點說著愛...

I watched this series just now.
I can only say I am very very love this story of series and film due to love.
The simple and blessed family and also have a hearted beautiful wife. =P
This series in Japan is showed every weekend.
I have to download it with BT.
This story is quite simple stated by a family, one couple and son.
Unfortunately, the wife has had a sickness before she was gone.
But she told the son that I will be come back with you while rainy season is coming next year until the rainy season ended.
Someone may say this dream can't come true.
In fact, It is crazy and unbelievable.
But the child strong believe that.
A year age, there starts raining and rainy season really comes.
The son runs into the forest and get in a house where he always play with his mother before her death. The son longs to meet her mother. Then He can't believe he see a sitting woman who is his mother. But his mother lost all memory and also forget her son's name.
The six weeks story is beginning .
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home