My dream will come true..
Tomorrow, I will have a interview of basic surveying entrance meeting of CITA Institute.
This is my frist step towards studing surveying.
I don't know why I want to be a surveyor.
Maybe, As I was young, I saw worker using a unknown machine to measure or test something on the street.
Although I didn't clearly understanding what they were doing, I felt quite interesting in this.
Until now, I feel very very tried. I always focus on learning English, which make me quite blue.
I didn't have any successful mood on little little improvement.
What can I do for English this year? How can I make a dream to come true really?
Listening : http://www.hnwx.com/bbs/uploaded/foolbird/other/08-Alannah_Myles-Song_Instead_Of_a_Kiss.mp3
Song instead of a kiss
Baby, this is a song instead of a kiss
For all of you who ache, who long
For nights like this
Song instead of a touch
Darling this is a song instead of a touch
To all of you who wait so long
And need so much
It is for those who like to cling
It is to those, to those I sing
Here is a song instead of a clutch, instead of a moon
Instead of a soothing touch in the afternoon
It is for those who like to cling
It is to those, to those I sing
Here is a song instead of a clutch, instead of a moon
Instead of a soothing touch in the afternoon
This is my frist step towards studing surveying.
I don't know why I want to be a surveyor.
Maybe, As I was young, I saw worker using a unknown machine to measure or test something on the street.
Although I didn't clearly understanding what they were doing, I felt quite interesting in this.
Until now, I feel very very tried. I always focus on learning English, which make me quite blue.
I didn't have any successful mood on little little improvement.
What can I do for English this year? How can I make a dream to come true really?
Listening : http://www.hnwx.com/bbs/uploaded/foolbird/other/08-Alannah_Myles-Song_Instead_Of_a_Kiss.mp3
Song instead of a kiss
Baby, this is a song instead of a kiss
For all of you who ache, who long
For nights like this
Song instead of a touch
Darling this is a song instead of a touch
To all of you who wait so long
And need so much
It is for those who like to cling
It is to those, to those I sing
Here is a song instead of a clutch, instead of a moon
Instead of a soothing touch in the afternoon
It is for those who like to cling
It is to those, to those I sing
Here is a song instead of a clutch, instead of a moon
Instead of a soothing touch in the afternoon
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home