Know your blogs with the aid of PubSub There's been recent debate about the true calling of bloggers. Are they journalists, evangelists, vigilantes or something else altogether? Supporters call them the new journalists. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coin site/blog. It pretty much covers coin related stuff.
Gates Charity Grant Under Fire Microsoft founder Bill Gates' philanthropy organization is getting flak for a grant to an institute that has supported the intelligent design theory of evolution. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a home business site/blog. It pretty much covers home business related stuff.
2 Comments:
At 8/28/2005 4:21 AM,
Anonymous said…
Know your blogs with the aid of PubSub
There's been recent debate about the true calling of bloggers. Are they journalists, evangelists, vigilantes or something else altogether? Supporters call them the new journalists.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coin
site/blog. It pretty much covers coin related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
At 8/28/2005 4:49 AM,
Anonymous said…
Gates Charity Grant Under Fire
Microsoft founder Bill Gates' philanthropy organization is getting flak for a grant to an institute that has supported the intelligent design theory of evolution.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a home business site/blog. It pretty much covers home business related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home