So unhappy..
I just meet mm at school which is the last at the school.
I feel so unhappy.
I know I will quit the job for four office days.
There is nothing let me stay here without her.
I have to apologize for her about my leave.
She treat me so great as her son.
So I really look up to her.
Until now, I can't return her affection.
I only bless her with her happy life and excellent health.
And thank you so much with your kind card for me.
I feel so unhappy.
I know I will quit the job for four office days.
There is nothing let me stay here without her.
I have to apologize for her about my leave.
She treat me so great as her son.
So I really look up to her.
Until now, I can't return her affection.
I only bless her with her happy life and excellent health.
And thank you so much with your kind card for me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home