有 1G Ram la...
I have finally bought a Sumsung 512 DDR for Notebook. =P
I have gotten a lot of shops to find it out.
I was very Lucky that It costs $480. So cheap... =P
I came back at home as quickly as possible and installed it immedicately.
But I want to ask why I don't feel that isn't any faster... Stupid Asking.. =P
I have gotten a lot of shops to find it out.
I was very Lucky that It costs $480. So cheap... =P
I came back at home as quickly as possible and installed it immedicately.
But I want to ask why I don't feel that isn't any faster... Stupid Asking.. =P
1 Comments:
At 9/23/2005 9:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
Marshall '91 finds success with blog
From the moment that breaking news on politics, culture and foreign affairs leaves Capitol Hill, celebrity blogger Joshua Marshall '91 filters through the virtual press for leads and links to share with his ...
Very interesting Blog. I'll be back. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a best home businesses site/blog. It pretty much covers best home businesses related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home