Mary Hodder on the Flickr - Yahoo ID flap I was struck by Mary Hodder 's take on the Flickr - Yahoo ID issue because I think she does a better job of articulating the emotional attachment aspect than I did: "Yahoo reset my cookie last week for Flickr. We offer free download music and downloading music site/blog. It pretty much covers downloading music related stuff.
1 Comments:
At 9/04/2005 1:05 AM,
Anonymous said…
Mary Hodder on the Flickr - Yahoo ID flap
I was struck by Mary Hodder 's take on the Flickr - Yahoo ID issue because I think she does a better job of articulating the emotional attachment aspect than I did: "Yahoo reset my cookie last week for Flickr.
We offer free download music and downloading music site/blog. It pretty much covers downloading music related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
downloading music
Post a Comment
<< Home