The first Putonghua leasson review!!
It is quiet interesting in first period of lesson.
A woman tutor who came from Mainland taught PTH in HK for four years.
She told a lot of interesting things that helped us how to learn a PTH language.
In my mind, All languages only have a English language.
Although she was learning PTH, I got her knowledge put into English language.
I got some important ideas for how to improve my English skills pretty well.
1. Like a kid, always asking question about your problems.
2. Happy to learn English. Skip your target of passing public examination.
3. Don't hurry. Little and little to learn.
4. Love English..
Then, in second period of lesson. I hated learning Phoneticism. HATE HATE...
I learned nothing about the PTH phoneticism eg. b p d f zh ch or a o ia io.......
I don't want to spare my time to learn it.
But I want to get a B or B+ grade of PTH..
How can I do to get a good grade.... as this subject have two quiz and a final test..
And other thing is about Academic Studies.
Cause we have to choose five academic studies.
So we must finish five studies within two years of study days.
But each studie would be holded by having at least 10 students took.
We all worry that we can't choose our favourite studies.
I hope we could solve this problem perfectly.
And I did a good thing for classmates to pass all a paper which wrote their desired studies.
A woman tutor who came from Mainland taught PTH in HK for four years.
She told a lot of interesting things that helped us how to learn a PTH language.
In my mind, All languages only have a English language.
Although she was learning PTH, I got her knowledge put into English language.
I got some important ideas for how to improve my English skills pretty well.
1. Like a kid, always asking question about your problems.
2. Happy to learn English. Skip your target of passing public examination.
3. Don't hurry. Little and little to learn.
4. Love English..
Then, in second period of lesson. I hated learning Phoneticism. HATE HATE...
I learned nothing about the PTH phoneticism eg. b p d f zh ch or a o ia io.......
I don't want to spare my time to learn it.
But I want to get a B or B+ grade of PTH..
How can I do to get a good grade.... as this subject have two quiz and a final test..
And other thing is about Academic Studies.
Cause we have to choose five academic studies.
So we must finish five studies within two years of study days.
But each studie would be holded by having at least 10 students took.
We all worry that we can't choose our favourite studies.
I hope we could solve this problem perfectly.
And I did a good thing for classmates to pass all a paper which wrote their desired studies.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home