Love!!
I fully understand of myself, really.
Do you know that?
I feel so lonely when I stay with home almost like alone.
I know myself.
I need a girl to love me and I could love.
I shall fall all my love into her.
I have been a bit of down a long time.
I am so sad that I am going to hope and pray that please tell me who really love me and be my wife.
I really don't want when I fall in my love with her then finally missing, no result.
I don't want to try and guess that.
Who is she?
Do you know that?
I feel so lonely when I stay with home almost like alone.
I know myself.
I need a girl to love me and I could love.
I shall fall all my love into her.
I have been a bit of down a long time.
I am so sad that I am going to hope and pray that please tell me who really love me and be my wife.
I really don't want when I fall in my love with her then finally missing, no result.
I don't want to try and guess that.
Who is she?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home