Hi Homer
I am so sorry that I haven't update any news or photoes..
But I am here to thank you for your supporting.
Cause I hava a big assessment which are annoyed .
I love western culture and anythings.
Therefore, I will update my new photoes about WTO in HK... and Christmas to you as possible as I can.
Thx.....
P.S. I am learning English, then I hope I could let you know what I want to talk..
If I have a big mistake on English Grammar, Please tell me about that..
Thx...
And Are you have any friends visited here from weatern country ... Please let me know....
But I am here to thank you for your supporting.
Cause I hava a big assessment which are annoyed .
I love western culture and anythings.
Therefore, I will update my new photoes about WTO in HK... and Christmas to you as possible as I can.
Thx.....
P.S. I am learning English, then I hope I could let you know what I want to talk..
If I have a big mistake on English Grammar, Please tell me about that..
Thx...
And Are you have any friends visited here from weatern country ... Please let me know....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home