Brighting future.
Today I receive a letter from polyu which tells me that
I was invited to attend an interview at 11:30 on 29 June.
So I need to take a leave day of my job for attendance.
I think I will have a perfect interview caz you go with me on that day. Thx..
But I feel quite upset beacuse of losing very very very best friends and colleagues, Victor and Janice.
I may be quit my job during a few days when announcement of application results is issued.
I really want to be a maths and computer teacher so I stand my decision to quit the job.
I was invited to attend an interview at 11:30 on 29 June.
So I need to take a leave day of my job for attendance.
I think I will have a perfect interview caz you go with me on that day. Thx..
But I feel quite upset beacuse of losing very very very best friends and colleagues, Victor and Janice.
I may be quit my job during a few days when announcement of application results is issued.
I really want to be a maths and computer teacher so I stand my decision to quit the job.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home