KOREA 2-1 TOGO
Yesterday night, I am so happy to watch a football match with you.
It is so lucky beacuse I watched this football,
but I was afraid that you may not really like that.
I deceive you that I want having dinner at Olympic express, (So sorry)
Cause I am so crazy about world cup.
Hopefully, Watching all game as possible as I can.
But I think I guess something wrong.
You and me really enjoy this game at all,
you know some football rules and tactics.
Perfect atmosphere, Perfect game, Perfect time with you...
It is so lucky beacuse I watched this football,
but I was afraid that you may not really like that.
I deceive you that I want having dinner at Olympic express, (So sorry)
Cause I am so crazy about world cup.
Hopefully, Watching all game as possible as I can.
But I think I guess something wrong.
You and me really enjoy this game at all,
you know some football rules and tactics.
Perfect atmosphere, Perfect game, Perfect time with you...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home