愛的生命 ------ Franki Loves Zita...

Pursuit of Love

Monday, July 31, 2006

Little Sad..!!!

I haven't write in English for a long time ...
I am so said about my English is still so poor..

Today, I take a sick leave to apply Vietnam visa beacuse of non-stop flight via Vietname to Australia, so I need to go Causeway Bay to apply the visa.

The visa costs $300, and official people holds my passpost, which will reture on 3-08-08.

Then, I go back to home by KCR train. I occasionally meet a foreigner who likely comes from USA. He asks me how to get a train to Guangzhou from Hung Hum. I fully know he means. I can speak to him easily how to get...

He ask me "Are you in hurry?"... I response "Yes", but really I am not.
He shows me a ticket, the train will depart from Hung Hum 15 min left.
I think that you must miss the train and I haven't even taken the direct train to China.
So I didn't want to help him.
Perhaps I am shy or I don't know how I can talk...
Now, I feel so sorry to the foreigner.
And I feel so sad to me beacuse my English is still so poor.... =[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home